On October 15, 2015, at 12:00 noon EDT, William Arruda, founder of Reach Personal Branding, will interview author and memory coach Brent Sverdloff.
Has your mind ever gone blank on a person’s name right after being introduced? If you want to know why—and want to stop—listen to this interview! No matter what your calling is in life, odds are it’s predicated on building relationships—and that starts with remembering someone’s name.
Listen to the audio replay to learn:
- The psychological reasons behind forgetting names;
- How to dramatically improve your ability to recall names and faces;
- Linguistic secrets to help you tackle especially challenging names;
- How to have more productive interactions with colleagues and clients;
- Why “flexing your memory” is as vital to your health as proper diet, exercise, and rest;
- Ways to apply the names and faces memory methods to other information.