Flex Your Memory to Master Names and Faces
Has your mind ever gone blank on a person’s name right after being introduced? If you want to know why—and want to stop—this free event is for you! “Flexing your memory” is as vital to your health as proper diet, exercise, and rest. Brent will share with us:
- Surefire techniques to master the name of anyone you meet;
- The psychological reasons behind why we forget names;
- Linguistic secrets to help tackle difficult names;
- Tips from the Ancient Greeks to boost your mental agility;
- Transferability of the methods to speeches, scripts, lists, and other sequential information.
Brent Sverdloff has helped countless students and professionals improve their powers of recall. We welcome all ages to join us for this interactive program. Books will be available for purchase and signing.
More information at staatsburglibrary.org.