Has your mind ever gone blank on a person’s name right after being introduced? If you want to know why—and want to stop—this workshop is for you! “Flexing your memory” is as vital to your health as proper diet, exercise, and rest. Learn:
- Surefire techniques to master the name of anyone you meet;
- The neuroscience behind why we forget names;
- Linguistic secrets to help tackle difficult names;
- Tips from the Ancient Greeks to boost your mental agility;
- Transferability of the methods to speeches, scripts, lists, and other sequential information.
Call (845) 462-4555 for registration. Cost: $10 per person. More details at c4hy.com.